Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2013

Hello guys :)
I promised to show you some pictures of England and my exchange.

Chester - The big town 15 minutes away, from the village I live called Mickle Trafford. In Chester are a lot of different shops and on the weekend  there are a lot of people. For me the town looks like in a fairytale :)









 Helsby High School
 Every wednesday we have these assemblies in the big dinning hall. Here you can see the chairs for the assembly, but to be honest, it is often boring but it is obligatory. 


The big dinning hall if we have break or lunch -  it is like in a jungle :)

My timetable - it is a bit confusing but basically we have five periods/ lessons per day and after one week we have timetable 2
The big fields of the school


My new home


My own room 


My view out of the window

Rain- Even if the sun is shining in the morning and you think the wheater will be good, it rains almost every day. 
My hostsister Viki and me 

The cat Fibi - She is so cute.


Have great time in school :)



2 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for the pictures and the impressions. But your timetable does look kind of empty, how long is one of these periods? When does school finish in the afternoon?

    Great Eike, Gideon and Manuel

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dear Elena - it's so lovely to hear from you. Don't mind "Great Eike, Gideon, and Manuel": They seem to have plenty of spare time (considering how they spend their time in our cafeteria) ;-) - keep us updated, my dear, and enjoy your exchange, your "Miss"

    AntwortenLöschen